Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

My babies father is scared our daughter will grow up to be a porn star?

My babies father and I got into a huge argument because he told me when he found out I was expecting a girl the first thing that came to mind was that she might be a whore, a pornstar, on onlyfans etc. I got extremely angry because why are you even thinking like that? Just because he’s treated women like **** his whole life, constantly cheated, paid pornstars, subscribed to onlyfans, is the reason why he thinks like that. I told him maybe if he had more respect for women then he wouldn’t be scared. He got angry and told me I’m overreacting and that every man thinks like that, which I don’t believe. I find it very weird that even before your daughter is born you’re already sexualizing our daughter. Am I overreacting? 

So you decided to have a baby with a MGTOW extremist. At least now you know you're going to have to start gathering evidence on this to present to the judge when you're explaining why this guy can't have unsupervised visitation. 

Because people remain in government schools much longer today than they did 80 years ago. Long ago many people did not even graduate from high school. They quit school at around 15 years of age and got a job doing something productive.  

• Trish

Every man doesn't think that.  They want the best for their little girl and they work to build the world of their dreams for them.  He needs to change his way of thinking and I think you're right if what you say is true about his nasty habits with women.

Don't worry. She will be a great whore, or porn star. If that is what she wants to be then be happy, for her okay.

It is what it is you know. You chose to open up your legs, and allow him to c*m in your p***y. I wonder how many times males did that to you.

“I told him that if he had more respect for women than he wouldn’t have been scared.” 

Wow! You sure told him! Just kidding. You’re a moron and you’re having a baby with a man that sees women as little more than dirt. Go get an abortion and start over. Is that harsh advice? Maybe. But it would definitely be better for you to have a child with a man that doesn’t suck rather than a constant toxic influence on your future daughter’s life 

just tell him you'll prove him wrong

No. 

And you need to seriously ask yourself this:

1)  Why did I let a creep like this crawl on top of me?

2)  What kind of influence would he have on your daughter growing up?

Just make sure he's out of your life for good.  You've made a big mistake so don't compound it.

• Murzy

She could grow up to be President, an astronaut or doctor.

I would worry about that and make sure she gets an education so she doesn't ever feel compelled to but, ultimately you can't ever stop them.

just tell him you'll prove him wrong