Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicLyrics · 2 months ago

'relight my fire la la la la la laaa la la laaa la la laa laaaa la la la la la laaa la la la lalalalala' can you name this song?

usually plays in clubs, its a dance track

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me
  • Alan

Note:  In other place where the question is asked 

the askers say 

not "Take That" version  which Dan Hartman and X-Treme did a

cover of .   

and not "Around the World" by ATC  

so if the asker is smart and he says it is not 

"Relight My Fire" by Take That

He should also imply it is not a cover of that same song 

• ?

"Relight My Fire" by Dan Hartman,  is the only one I found.  This may or may not be the right song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-BFtrB-qdI

Youtube thumbnail