Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

How do I get mental health support at night if I’m on tag?

Ringing people isn’t always enough& to avoid too much distress I need to go for walks & I can’t do that. It’s causing me to too much stress & I could be on it for 2-3 months, maybe less or maybe even longer, been on it 3 months, mental health deteriorating fast too. What do I do?

• Chanel

Go out for as long as you can during the time before curfew.

I got through lockdown by clearing out cupboards and the time flew by with the cleaning I do also.

My internet on the phone was a Godsend as I joined groups on facebook and messaged people who were upset or another pro problem.

Get a SAD lamp and exercise indoors. It's not fun but force yourself.

If you're depressed, I can't tell you exactly what you need. There's no one size fits all solution. I can tell you though that there are healthy lifestyle choices that can enhance the effects of the standard treatments with office visits. You're welcome to click on my name and read. This has details about self-help based on cognitive-behavioral therapy and lifestyle choices that help with depression - nutrition, basic lifestyle things like sleep, exercise, and social support, also traditional Asian methods.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqEM_jlDRZI

Youtube thumbnail