Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

Can you sue a Casino if they don't pay you out for a bet you won?

Ok I payed for Green Bay score first TD and at the casino there staying that it's invalid when on the paper slip it clearly says I get paid if they score first TD in lady at the sports book desk said same thing to me to.

Did you ask her why it was invalid. If they took your money then the bet should have been valid. Did you alter it or something. 

You can't sue the casino for that bet, because the casino didn't take the bet. You would have to sue the bookie.

• ?

Why are they saying it is invalid?

Report it to the appropriate authority who oversee the Casino operations. 

Based on your skill in expressing yourself, I'll guess no.

Paid; there/their/they're; first TD in lady?  casino there staying?

Yawn.

• xyzzy

It would be easier to answer if you asked your question in English. But I'm guessing that you are saying that you placed a bet that Green Bay would score the first TD in a game and they did so but now the Casino is saying that your ticket is invalid. What reason did they give? Are you to young? Is the ticket out of date? There must be a reason.