Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

are you taking the covid vaccine?

• GF

No, I don't have health insurance. Nobody had offered it to me. I don't even know how I would get one. I tried fir a flu shot about 15 years ago but I got rejected by the pharmacy. I stopped doing the healthcare thing like 37 years ago.

WHAT PROOF DOES THE LEFT HAVE THAT THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS HOW TO LIVE OUR LIVES BETTER THAN WE DO

When it becomes available in my area. I assume it will be. But then again, trump said he had stored 100 million doses in the federal stockpile, but that was just another lie.

Sure i would take it.. if there is any left after all the politicians and their families , all the rich and famous.. you know all those really needed people.  If there is any left, I would take it.

no i’m not i don’t wanna die yet

i need to ask questions first since i might have allergies to the ingredients

my state is starting sign up for 65 and up next week, I will set my alarm and sign up a minute after midnight

Nope, ,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

I'll wait my turn.