Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 1 month ago

are you taking the covid vaccine?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • GF
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

No, I don't have health insurance. Nobody had offered it to me. I don't even know how I would get one. I tried fir a flu shot about 15 years ago but I got rejected by the pharmacy. I stopped doing the healthcare thing like 37 years ago.

• 1 month ago

WHAT PROOF DOES THE LEFT HAVE THAT THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS HOW TO LIVE OUR LIVES BETTER THAN WE DO

• 1 month ago

When it becomes available in my area. I assume it will be. But then again, trump said he had stored 100 million doses in the federal stockpile, but that was just another lie.

• 1 month ago

Sure i would take it.. if there is any left after all the politicians and their families , all the rich and famous.. you know all those really needed people.  If there is any left, I would take it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

no i’m not i don’t wanna die yet

• 1 month ago

i need to ask questions first since i might have allergies to the ingredients

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

my state is starting sign up for 65 and up next week, I will set my alarm and sign up a minute after midnight

• 1 month ago

Nope, ,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

• 1 month ago

I'll wait my turn. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.