History majors: What are you doing now?

Hi! History major here. Love what I study and on my way to becoming a social studies teacher, just wanna know what other fellow history majors are now into?

One of my relatives was a history major and is now a software engineer.  Another who was a history major is now a CPA.  History is an academic not a vocational degree.  If you get an excellent degree from a top university, you can do anything you want afterwards, especially if you clean up your English;  'wanna' is not a word.

• ?

You can get licensed to teach with a few education courses. The problem is that many schools allocate history courses to the people they've hire to coach football or basketball, under the assumption that anyone can read the book and teach history. That's wrong, of course. But really,I think you're going to find that you need to go to graduate school.