Type asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

She's being petty on purpose. Would you feel the same way?

My baby's father ex is mad because I talked about her on Facebook to my family. Now she's saying that HE, my baby's father can see their child anymore because he kept their son CLOTHES, shoes and new coat. She also said he's wrong for telling me ALL of her business, recording her calling a prostitute last year. Like okay? I don't know how this concern HER CHILD but whatever. Would you feel the same way? I don't think we did anything wrong. 🙄😑

This is so sad for the children involved and it would be great if the adults could start acting like adults. But coparents can't simply decide to withhold visitation. This profligate f*ckboy "father" needs to go to court to enforce his parental rights. Oh, also, whichever one of these baby mama's is blasting the other on Facebook needs to grow up and knock it off. 

i might feel the same way

I'm not understand the problem.  Your baby's father's ex (which apparently you are trying to say) is mad because you talked about her on FB.  In exchange she is saying that your baby's father can see their child.

.

I fail to understand the issue.