Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

having a very bad high??? think i might have been laced ?

so two nights ago i had an infused hot cocoa bomb which had like 175mg of thc.. i got it from a popular account online from instagram (horrible idea i know). everything felt fine in the beginning and then it literally felt like i was in the middle of a seizure and i was talking to myself and at the same time i did not exist?? like i could not form thoughts and i could not comprehend what any object was or what people were?? my mind was so jumbled up and i felt like my life was flashing before my eyes and i could feel and hear my heart beating out of my chest and throat. it felt like i was literally about to cross over into another world.. my eyes were completely open but its like i could not see... my mom woke me up and my mind still couldn't comprehend anything could barely move and after that i slept for like a full 24 hours.. i feel a lot better now but it still feels like im in a state where this all feels like a dream? i dont know how to describe it other than a piece is missing from me?? like im lucid dreaming and my entire soul is not attached to my body. I hate this feeling so much and i want it to go back to normal.. what do i do. I dont believe i need serious medical help because it feels like ive gotten better and doctors wont be able to do anything about this feeling anyway,,, but i still dont understand,, it it possible i was laced or are these normal affects of thc

Police stop you at checkpoint to check if you’re chipped (aka vaccinated)

Police check the car; let's say 4 people car but signal only from 3; so, police stop it to chip the notyetchipped; signal from 4 now and police let the car go. This is prophecy by saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov. Notice police chip (aka vaccinate) people at gun point in Africa; so, no more "it's not gonna happen here" 'cuz it will soon enough, capisce?

Police do it on highways or when you leave your city... basically, you can't leave your city unless you're vaccinated; but vaccine = mark of the beast; so, escape now while your city doesn't have these rules; forgive me.

Gov't sprays chemtrails so that people feel symptoms of flu

5G will kill vaccinated; just read Georgia Guidestones' commandment of 500 million max population on earth; it fits with Orthodox Christian prophecy of 7 percent of people left

Russian Orthodox prophecy also says that there will be unbearable stench in winter. So, there you go. Russian winters are cold. So, they must have died from the new disease that doesn't have a name 'cuz it's caused by 5G.

martial law; Constitution was suspended; New World Order

read Book of Revelation; Chapters 13 and 14, please

chipped people will be influenced by super computers to receive World Passport (grey plastic card with no name on it), but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays

If you escape mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to permanent heaven

how to escape it? by hiding within a small group (10 - 15 people according to saints Gabriel Urgebadze and Seraphim of Sarov); no documents; no electronics

Project Pogo = Alex Jones, QAnon, Adam Green, etc. videos are put out so that gov't tracks who watches them. (Project Zyphr annihilates people who watch these videos). Drone with scopolamine will drill a hole in your window at 4 am. Once gassed, you will come out to the police van (waiting for you outside) yourself; you will be taken to underground camp to be tortured for adrenochrome. The rest of the people will be secretly (or even openly) chipped when they sign up for food in closed stores

AI (artificial intelligence aka demons) will post on your social media as if it were you doing it while you're on vacation; it will even make phone calls on behalf of you; no one will notice that you're missing in action.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's); reject all vaccines, tests, temperature scans, etc.; forgive me.

What the H*ll do you think "illegal" "street drugs" do to you?  And did not occur to you that it could be laced with "anything"?  While the psycho who sent it to you got your money and has a nice laugh at the bozo who paid him for that junk.  Wait it out bozo.