Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

How can I as quieter older person ( over 50) be likeable and worthy of  conversation  with colleagues of all ages at work?

I am already polite and say hi to those who are not rude

Ages are mostly 21-35

Some 35-45

4 over 45z

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.
  • 1 month ago

By showing that you're open to conversation.

• 1 month ago

If you wish to connect with your colleagues, be open and friendly, be welcoming and engage in casual conversation.  Put aside any preconceived notion of age and allow yourself to appreciate all of your co-workers across the age differences.  Remember, if you want a different outcome, make a different choice.

• 1 month ago

Humour has always worked for me..

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

try to meet people outside of work, they cant talk much if theyre working

• 1 month ago

By being more talkative.  People don't seek conversation from quiet people.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You have to get out of your comfort zone.  Start up a conversation with your coworkers.  Say "hello" to everyone, even the "rude" ones.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.