Question about Rental lease agreement?

This is my first time renting out a place. A family is interested and I cant seem to find an answer to my question. Do I write a lease agreement for each of the tenant's family or just 1 person. If its 1 person will I write "

tenants" instead of "the tenant"? and do I write "apart from the tenant and his family" or just "tenants." If this doesn't make sense let me know and I'll try to clarify. Thank you.

• 1 day ago

Best Houston home buyers https://bitly.com/3uvJPy6

All adults need to be listed individually.  Then use "el al" for and all others. Like this: Joe Bloe, Mary Smith, Dolly Parker el al

It varies, but typically it's for all the adults but not for the children.  The laws are not the same everywhere, so make sure you do it right for where you are.

You write one lease that anyone over 18 in the household signs.  

• Maxi

As you are clueless and entering into a legal contract you hire a managing agent who KNOWS the landlord/tenant laws, who can construct a legal contract  and background/credit check the tenants