I had a female friend tell me My Introvert nature is cold and not caring, she had some single girlfriends I'm too logical no emotions ?

I am an introvert and my real self  I don't see why being a little not too open  is a problem 

So you’re a guy? Some people are just like that. Don’t force yourself to change over the opinion of others. I’m sure the real you comes out around people you’re comfortable with 

Well that's who you are and if you don't want to change your personality then don't but understand that if any woman wants to get to know you then you will probably be too hard work, you have to be positively responsive to get positive feedback.

Introverts often don't have much time or regard for other people, preferring their own company so that's what they get back. 

Perhaps you get on well with those with similar personality traits. I know as an introvert I prefer warm people, cold people make me very uncomfortable. 

That's fascinating. And do you have a question for us? I mean what exactly are you asking? And why is your grammar so...peculiar? Is English your first language?