Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why do some people claim that the news and big tech corporations are the reason that Trump lost the election? ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I've heard nothing about them affecting his election.  However, Trump's big business partners are dropping him like a hot potato after he incited his followers to an insurrection..  

• xg6
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, not some people, Trump supporters.  They just can't accept the fact their guy lost, can't accept the fact people are horrified by his words and actions, can't accept the fact he has damaged the US reputation around the world.  These are people who live in an echo chamber where all they hear is Trump being praised.

• 1 month ago

They like to live in a lie. Trump lost fair and square.

• 1 month ago

Because they reported on Trump like he was worse than Hitler and reported on Biden like the sun shines out of his ***. Trump gets asked about kids in cages, Biden gets asked what his favourite flavour of ice cream is. When a story came out that has been proven to be factual about corruption from Biden from the NY post, Big Tech banned their social media account and suspended anyone sharing the story. 

I don't see why i get a dislike on this, all i'm doing is saying cold hard facts. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

It can be a contributory factor, in 1997 here in the UK, papers that normally support the conservative party started supporting Tony Blair's new labour instead and that helped John Major lose. It won't be the only reason why a loss happens but it does go some way towards it.

• 1 month ago

because they want to be nice

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.