Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

Why won't this feeling go away?

I almost got in a car accident today and it would have been my fault. I avoided the accident but feel awful- as if it actually happened. I have since made it a point to be more careful and promised to think through how to avoid anything like that in the future. But the feeling just won't go away- it is like I almost messed up really bad, but then nothing. 

You got a good scare.  It will pass.  

• Matt85

You're realising mortallity. It can be difficult, but remember, Jesus is your friend.

It only happened today. You got a huge fright and you're still feeling the effects from it. It's not often we have a near miss so it's bound to rattle us for a short while. 

It's post traumatic stress. That happened to me but the anxiety lessens over time 

• Mrs H

It will eventually. Most people go through it.  I think it's like your mind making sure you get it