IS IT A FRAUD? ?

i met someone online, they said they are from LONDON, UK.

and they said they want to send me some items, they use this delivery service saying it was a private courier. 

They said that they paid for the international fee but couldnt paid the local charge fee and i have to paid it myself when the items arrived in my country. 

They also said that they left some money inside the package, so i can used it to pay the local fee. 

But, they said that, when the items arrived in my country i have to pay the fee first before it'll be delivered to my country. 

i'm really worried here, what if after i paid the local charge fee, there's no money inside and what if that was a fraud? 

so, can someone please tell me if it was a fraud or if the delivery courier really exist in London, UK? 

thanks in advance

Attachment image

5 Answers

Relevance
  • mokrie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I would NOT accept it. What if it's something illegal and you claim it. YOU would go to jail. It sounds dangerous. Don't be so easy to con. 

• Jas B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sounds like a scam to me, there is no reason if this person has the money they can't pay it themselves.  Say no.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Olivia it's a Scam think about it. No such company, delete it.

• 1 month ago

THIS IS A SCAM. DO NOT PAY ANY FEE.

there is no friend in London

There is no parcel of gifts coming to you.

What there is, is an African scammer who wants your money. And to get that they play your on your 'greed', ie the thought of some free gifts.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Have nothing to do with it, Olivia.  It's clearly a scam.  You'd end up paying out for something you don't want, doesn't exist or is of little value.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.