Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 2 months ago

Does the Bible mention going to the toilet?

I am asking this on Yahoo UK so Americans can you only answer if you know 

the toilet by name was not mentioned,but the bible did tell stories of human need to relieve themselves... like when Saul went after David and went to relieve himself and entered the very cave where David was hiding in a place called "En Gedi" on the western shore of the Dead Sea

Source(s): The bible did not mention the toilet by name,,but did tell stories of human need to relieve themselves... like when Saul went after David and went to relieve himself and entered the very cave where David was hiding in a place called "En Gedi" on the western shore of the Dead Sea

The wacky washroom law our council as of late passed implies that the lady in the image on the correct will be compelled to utilize men's bathrooms.

So you are saying you have not read the Bible to see what it does say. My Bible does not mention this but who knows what your Bible says. 

• “Anything you eat passes through the stomach and then goes into the sewer" (Matthew 15:17) including your so called "holy eucharist" or it's equivalent that "will burn" (I Corinthians 13:10-15).

So "Do this in remembrance of Me" (I Corinthians 11:24-25) right "into the sewer" (Matthew 15:17).

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I Corinthians 10:3-4 says "Spiritual meat and drink" and (((IF))) "Spiritual no man can judge you" (I Corinthians 2:15) but look at your belief from the LYING catholics that you should "Do this in remembrance of Me" that's headed "into the sewer" (Matthew 15:17).

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

"But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man" (I Corinthians 2:15).

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No. John Crapper the inventor wasnt born yet

No the toilet wasnt invented back then you buffoon

Some of the hygienic laws in the old Mosaic books do mention it.

• OTTO

I don't think it does. Likely it was edited out for younger readers.