Tasm
Tasm asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Any Republicans here? ?

It seems like democrats are using Trump to squash all Republicans. Trump may not have been the best politician, but he never was a politician. Just because Trump didn't do that great doesn't give democrats any leverage. What they are doing to the country is disgraceful. I'm just wondering if there are any Republicans left because if it comes to a battle, I don't want to stand alone, but I will. Too many people died for this country for these jackasses to come in and destroy it.

Trump is the ball and chain that stymies the leadership of the Republican Party. They can't get rid of him because they're afraid of his supporters - literally, afraid for their lives. You can't blame the Democrats for that. 

Everything that has happened to Republicans they did themselves.

Trump's own behavior is squashing the GOP.  In fact, many companies dropped their donations to Congress members who supported his voter fraud hoax.