Do you think we will keep wearing masks forever?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Looks like it will be a while. The new variants of the virus are supposed to be easier to transmit than what we've been seeing, and from what I've read one of them might be dominant as soon as March. I'm not really clear yet whether the vaccine will work on them, but I did read that it's possible for someone to get reinfected with them, which doesn't sound good to me. Better get used to wearing a mask for a while, and start wearing them if you haven't been doing.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No eventually things will return to normal.

• 1 month ago

Not forever but for a long time. The vaccine is only going to make you able to fight it but doesn't stop you getting it and being able to pass it on. Here in the UK, the government thinks they can get everyone vaccinated by August, so if they meet their own target it will still be months before masks stop being considered a must.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

yes ... I do think we will 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Tasm
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

They probably thought the masks would last forever during the last pandemic too. It will pass, just takes some time. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

hopefully not but my gram says theyve been wearing masks in asia for a long time cus theyre such dirty people with many viruses

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.