God and My Right is a good title to describe the Second Coming of Christ. Who is the King of kings, and Lord of lords. True or false?

"Dieu et Mon Droit" is a good title for the semi-autobiographical novel concerning the Second Coming of Christ. (Daniel 2:34, 35, 44, 7:14, 27)

True or false?

@John: Why do you ask, when the answer is so loud and clear and obvious?

The Holy Spirit is the Bride of Christ, which is also the Church of Christ.

However, the Church doesn't simply exist on a macro, transnational and international scale, but also exists on a micro scale as represented by individuals who belong to the Church, who are also Typical members of the Church.

For the Bride exists on a micro, meso, macro, transnational and international scale; which means that the global Church can still be represented by an individual who is part of the Church.Consequently, the Global Church is the Bride, which can be represented by any individual who is a Typical member of the global organisation.Ultimately, the Bride is both literal and symbolic; Literal, as the individual Bride of Christ, but symbolic as the Global Church organisation.

• John

I have one question. Who is the Holy Ghost? Father, Son and Holy Ghost form the Trinity.

What are you saying? - Thar you can not be a bit left of center politically and still a Christian?

I would disagree with that BIGLY!

Although it does seem like the Church establishment is pretty far right and intolerant to any other political views - that is what chased me away! - BUT that did NOT kill the faith!

I would argue based on the Bible itself, Jesus was a bit Socialist himself - and Christianity did not become so far right and intolerant until after he was not om earth anymore (physically).

Man caused that! - NOTHING Jesus taught (personally) even hinted in that direction!