Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Should there be laws  and convictions when Presidents lie profusely to the people as Trump has?

Update:

No. Bebe/Netanyahu don't want him there.

Update 2:

You have nothing on Biden. Try again.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

This Congress will be putting some guardrails on the presidency, and Biden will agree. The Constitution is all that holds this Country together - a set of ideals, rights and laws. When someone comes along and breaks all those, it weakens all of us. 

Trump would have been even more dangerous if he'd been less self-absorbed and had been a focused, deliberate dictator - we can't wait until the next one comes before we do something about it. 

“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” --Oscar Wilde    

Make America Grateful Again

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You sure would think so,  I wish there was but then Trump would be in court every time he opens his mouth.  Try googling " lies told by Trump"

• Sam
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Yes there should be.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I just feel the DOJ NEEDS to drop that STUPID policy of not indicting a sitting POTUS - so POTUS would be under the SAME laws and penalties with the same timing as every one else!  So a lie to the masses would be EXACTLY as if you or I did it - likely nothing if no one actually believed it or acted on it - but if they do, whoever told it, is at least partly responsible.

In Trumps case, I would liken him to Charles Manson - may not have actually done anything himself - but manipulated others in to it - should be treated the same way - legally.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sure.  Let's start with comrade-elect biden.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump shall flee to Isreal

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.