Are Bidens supporters   sleeping? Do they ever show any outward sign of life?

Support for Biden is expressed through voting in winning numbers, not rampaging through the halls of government with the intention of tying elected representatives' hands behind their backs.

Something Trump and his supporters should have learned when growing up -- there are times when it's best to say and do nothing .

Only children fidget and talk incessantly 

The GOP told Romney he couldn't win without Minority votes, and Trump came along and said, "Oh, yeah! Watch me!" and pulled a lot of racists out from under their rocks. He never could admit that he wouldn't have won in 2016 without Putin's help, and losing 2020 reinforced that. It's hard to get rid of the name Trump but it will always be synonymous with "Sore Loser." 

I understand that a return to normalcy is a bit hard for Trump fans. May I suggest pro wrestling is more your speed? Trump wasn't a real thing... Trump was an accident and a joke; no he wasn't a politician - he was a game show host and it was a reality TV presidency. Politics is supposed to be a bit boring at times. Things that involve nitty-gritty details usually are.