Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 3 months ago

my brother is annoying?

does anyone want him

Akib grew up in a household of 7, being middle of the pack. Although not all of my siblings were asinine in nature, my younger brother, Pentala, was a wolf in sheep's clothing. Every day he would wake up at the crack of dawn to put egg shells in my slippers. He would do other similar "pranks" such as putting raw meat in my gruel and clogging the toilet with his poo before I showered. I would go in to bathe and I would have to deal with the noxious scent for the duration of my shower. Luckily, Akib dueled Pentala over an honor-issue 4 years ago, and as you can see Akib is alive to tell the tale. What I am trying to say is that, yes, I will trade Pentala for your brother!!

Source(s): "Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak" - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Will trade controlling sister for annoying brother.. anyday.  Bring it.

About her information 

No I do not want that unwanted child. As a solution I can give you my little brother Macky. He is helpful around the house and he can discipline the unwanted child.

sure, lets trade you can have mine. ill send him in a box with orange juice and a bottle. 

• T J

Age?  straight?  gay?

Why not talk with him to find the solution? 

You should hide your stupid trolling history