My  Friend aged 84 UK born has been told thst she is blocked from having a Covid 19 vaccination. Stunned!! And they won't say why!?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Very unlikely that someone that old would be able to tolerate a vaccine. Even younger people get nasty side affects. 

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Perhaps she now lives in L.A. County where the elderly are currently barred from getting the vaccine.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Could it be that she's allergic to some of the ingredients? Have ya thought about it from that angle? She could be, ya know, and that might be why she's been refused it. Try and find out why she's been refused it, before ya jump the bloody gun! 

• 2 months ago

WE give advice on family and relationships in this section, you are asking for neither. what do you want to know? Why she was blocked? She won't say? or the healthofficials won't say why? We can't guess either. You would have to go to the source, whomever is distributing the vaccinations.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Thankyou everyone for responding. This is no lie,no medical reasons given it's all correct. She asked why and was told by  the operator 'I don't know'.Her Gp has told her they will not be vaccinating hence the call to Covid. It's outrageous maybe she's too old(joke) I'll keep this updated.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That stinks of a lie!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

She needs to ask again. If she's in the UK where they are intensively vaccinating the elderly, then the most obvious answer would be that there's a medical reason for it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Makes no sense, if living in UK.

• g
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

And you didn't ask a question. I'm sure whoever blocked her can tell her why.

• P.L.
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

This is not the place the obtain the answer. She needs to ask those who told her that she was BLOCKED.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.