Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Is it bad that I miss high school and Parties...?

I miss hanging out with my buddies and smoking and partying on the weekends. 

And run around all over the city.

I’m 21 now and I feel as if we have all kinda grown up and grown our separate ways.

I have no problem at all I take care of my stuff It’s just sad. Does this happen to every one or are most people still partying at 21?

21 year-olds who are still in college might still have the free time to party but this is generally the point at which one is meant to start building a career. So serious people that age usually aren't doing a ton of partying on the regular. But that doesn't mean they don't schedule the occasional weekend or holiday to get their (now rarer) party on. 

People still party at 21 but they have moved on from high school friends to work friends or college friends. 

It happens to everyone, eventually. Some by 21, others take a bit longer, and sometimes it happens even earlier.

Nope.  At 21, some are worried sick about how to get out of college, get that degree and a good job.  For relaxation, they are checking out their opportunities, like places to live and jobs there that fit to their degree.  Putting their life in order as they plan on what things cost and what they are going to do with it if they did buy it.  

People mature, change and grow apart at different rates, and its not unusual to experience something like this at your age. You need to accept it.  I would also suggest that hanging out and partying is a very dangerous and bad idea given the Covid pandemic. Do you understand that even young people are dying from this disease?  Wait. And stop smoking if you want to live a long and healthy life.