Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Allie
Lv 4
Allie asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 3 months ago

Which name do you like best, Rose, Rosie, Rosa or Rosemary?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

girl names

i have a friends names are

Rosebela

Rosia

Rosie bella

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I do not like any of these names. But Rose is the least worst.

Rosa sounds like a cow, Rosie sounds like a pet and Rosemary sounds like an elderly lady.

• 3 months ago

Definitely Rose......

• 3 months ago

Definitely 'Rose' followed by 'Rosemary' . Both are flowers!!! The other are just nickname diminutives  of Rose. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Doesn't look like the babynamers like your idea ... Maybe go with Belba instead ... pronounced buluushka .

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I detest them all.  I detest any name with Rose or Rosa in it.  Over used and boring.

• 3 months ago

How about Rosalinda ?

• 3 months ago

I wouldn't want to be called any of them.

• 3 months ago

I like the name Rose best. It is classic and beautiful. Fun fact, one of my cats is named Rosie.

• 3 months ago

If ROSEMARY is her name any of the names you have selected would work well as a nickname.

Once your child's personality forms, you will know if she more so fits being called Rose, Rosie or Rosa.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.