Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Allie
Allie asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 3 months ago

Which name do you like best, Rose, Rosie, Rosa or Rosemary?

girl names

i have a friends names are

Rosebela

Rosia

Rosie bella

I do not like any of these names. But Rose is the least worst.

Rosa sounds like a cow, Rosie sounds like a pet and Rosemary sounds like an elderly lady.

Definitely Rose......

Definitely 'Rose' followed by 'Rosemary' . Both are flowers!!! The other are just nickname diminutives  of Rose. 

• ?

Doesn't look like the babynamers like your idea ... Maybe go with Belba instead ... pronounced buluushka .

I detest them all.  I detest any name with Rose or Rosa in it.  Over used and boring.

How about Rosalinda ?

I wouldn't want to be called any of them.

I like the name Rose best. It is classic and beautiful. Fun fact, one of my cats is named Rosie.

If ROSEMARY is her name any of the names you have selected would work well as a nickname.

Once your child's personality forms, you will know if she more so fits being called Rose, Rosie or Rosa.