I need some advice, what should i do, my boyfriend is liar?

I met a man who new boarders, where i rent the same. Since he is new comers , i help him , and guide him, in every thing inside the the boarding house. In short, we become a friend. Few weeks later, he try to approached me , as he is single and he someone to be his girlfriend, and feels something special on me .I confirm him , if he really single, since i don't know, but he insist that he single. week more later, we become more closed , lead to love relationship. As days goes by, week and month, I found the he had a girlfriend where, in another place, and she come to our place, trying to get back her boyfriend. I was shocked for what i've discovered.

That lady trying to take him out from our place and bring him with her to her place, but he didn't agree to go with. I've found that, he has 4 years old baby with that girl. I tell him to leave , but he said he choose me, he said he love me.

but what i don't want, he continuously chatting with that lady, he said, they just have the communication becuse of their child, and nothing else.

Since that, i lost all my trust on him, and keep arguing , no matter how he explained to me, i don't listen. He told me, that he choose me, he choose to stay because he love me, where i don't believed.

He said if i let him go, he also don't go back to that girl, where he better living alone.

I need some advice, what should i do.

The man has a 4 year old child and very intentionally hid that fact from you. However, your note suggests that you entered into this "love relationship" within no more than 2 months and knowing very little about him. If he's choosing you over his 4 year old child? He's not worth your time. He puts people, including his own child, aside when he wearies of them. 

Clearly this guy isn't your "boyfriend" and has a partner with a child elsewhere. I'd extricate myself from this so this family can work on whatever issues have caused this man to abandon his "wife" and kid. 

• T J

Since you have no trust in him, you have nothing, you may as well move on.