Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

Have you ever Googled or Binged for an answer?

Update:

And is binged the correct verb.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Occasionally I do sometimes If I know what the Answer is but just want to Double Check my work 

Lv 7
    2 months ago

I have done internet searches for many answers, over the years. 

FYI, chat questions are violations here (questions about the users are considered chat). 

Your question belongs in Entertainment & Music>Polls & Surveys as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not applicable to this subcategory, which is for questions about how YA works and the rules here.

Moving your question can be done by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category that's appropriate for the topic.

• 2 months ago

I don't even use yahoo the only reason I have a Yahoo account is for a secondary email and also so I can talk to and joke with people on Yahoo Answers. I have used both google and bing before I hate bing. I mainly use DuckDuckGo, Startpage, and google when looking up things.

• 2 months ago

I think I often check how to spell a word,but. I think mostly I would prefer to relate from memory,even if its wrong,but I am rarely wrong.At 76 I have seen quite a bit.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

wrong category- post in "polls and Surveys"

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes. I've been using Google since 1993, years before YA existed. 

• Laredo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes I have looked on the internet for some information that I needed, you cannot always get the correct answer on this site. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes I have, I've also done a reverse search of photo's on TinEye to prove that the women in "Do you think I'm pretty?" type questions isn't really the person asking the question.

• 2 months ago

Please ignore LAN, he thinks everyone is me. Basically, if you use commas & capital letters and generally have good grammar, he thinks you are Mr. Right.

Oh and also, if I answer your question he will automatically think I posted the questions. The guy is a paranoid retard.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.