What am I?

I’ve always wondered this as my mother is mixed race and my father was white. I don’t really know where to put myself in a certain ethnicity. I’m not completely white to the point where I’m pale but I’m not dark enough to be considered very tanned. I personally don’t know where I stand but I would really like some answers, please.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Whenever I get interested in a question, I do research. So I would encourage you to do that.  Begin with the various definitions for “race” and “ethnicity.”

And spend time on the origins of race theory.  To get you started, race doesn’t have any basis in scientific fact. It is purely a human concept.  It didn’t even exist prior to the 19th century.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Your race is Homo Sapiens Sapiens

YOUR ethnicity is the language and culture YOU were raised in. I'm guessing USAmerican

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You are a mixed race. Please stop thinking about your race, it is very disgusting.

• God
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You are you.  The first, last and only.  Don't worry about checking off some box on some form.  LLAP

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Barry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You are obsessed with an insignificant matter. We are all mixed race to a certain degree. Mixing strengthens the gene pool. So forget about your ethnicity. What matters is what you achieve in life.

• Petter
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You are human, isn't that good enough?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.