Tools to help carrying clothes hangers from car to my room?

Usually I take from 7 to 11 pcs of clothes, most likely tall dresses, to the laundry. When I go to receive them back, they would be heavier than when they where in the laundry bag (because the weight is centrally on the hangers and you would use only two fingers to carry. This also makes another issue that is you have multi-tall clothes, this would make the hangers metals almost break your fingers (each hanger would move in the opposite side 😓)

Is there a tool that helps hold that hangers together in one grip so I would use my full hand rather than few fingers?

• ?

a broom stick over the shoulder

• a

Ask the employee for a rubber band to wrap around the hangers. 

Was that this hard?

you [or handyman] can easily make one ... 15 or 20 cm of 25 or 35mm diameter dowel mounted via same size hole to small piece of wood with a handle mounted on the back.  and then you drape the long dresses over your other arm while carrying them -- granddad

• John

There are many variations. I built ours.

https://www.uline.com/Product/Detail/H-1546/Clothi...

I would take a velcro strap to hold them together.  If you need a handle above it, then get one with a hook or tie a small rope loop off the top.

Don't grab the hooks. Take hold of the area just under the hooks.  This allows your whole hand to hold the weight, not just a couple of fingers. 

When you get to the laundry, take a cheap garment bag with you. There is a rod at the top of it, you can hang all your dresses in there at once, and then zip it up and sling it over your arm or the top of your laundry basket. You might also consider waiting until you get home to hang your dresses up on hangers; that way you don't have to take them with you. Just have them folded lengthwise when you bring them home, and hang them when you get there--the wrinkles will fall out of them over a day or two. 

• G

Try this for a few weeks.

• T C

No, they are not more than 1 lb heavier IN TOTAL.

The ONLY tool worth using is your hands. If you are the WIMP you claim to be, take more than 1 trip.