Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Why do atheists insist they know more than God Himself?

32 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Professing themselves wise, they become fools.

• 1 month ago

I learned years ago that god is nothing but what the minds which are afraid of the truth will believe. Going back into history, no doubt the foolish believers of gods were the uneducated, ignorant people who were controlled by being told there is a god, there are ghosts, etc etc that will come and take them away at night.  An old man said to another, that"god helps those who help themselves". My grandfather explained that to me by saying, " it means that if you want or need something, go out and obtain it yourself, as only a fool will wait for something that nobody has ever seen nor proved to exist can not help you.

• Caesar
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Theists are not a monolithic group of people, and in any case, they could at most only claim to know more than someone they regard as "real" knows, which is not a strange claim like their belief that gods are real or at least their favorite version of some god or gods...  How i will insist that some GOD that I claim doesn't exist know anything...that theist line of thinking shows why gods and their believers need to hide anonymously... in the supernatural

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Since they do not exist, gods cannot know anything.

Hence, anybody who knows anything knows more than any god knows.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

False premise.

Atheists lack belief in 'god(s)'.

• gillie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

"God Himself" has never weighed in on any of these questions.  Dumb humans pretending that they speak for God are doing all of it.

• 1 month ago

God only knows what his creators knew.  Those writers were relative primitives who didn't understand much about the world because they living in primitive times and were mostly uneducated.  

• 1 month ago

Because God himself appears to be just a figment of your imagination, and it is not difficult to know more than that.

• 1 month ago

The good news is that that's one thing atheists can NEVER claim! Seeing as they insist that no God exists, there is no God (to their thinking) that can know anything! Yet even demons are more knowledgeable than atheists, for they know there is one God - and tremble!

• 1 month ago

Atheists are not a monolithic group of people, and in any case they could at most only claim to know more than someone they regard as fictional knows, which is not a strange claim.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Anyone does.  No gods are real.  And nobody has ever proven otherwise.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.