Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 month ago

why do we need to go to school ?

moist people have a cell phone so we can just ask Siri for everything. It's like using a map when we have gps. maps are obsolete

I'm not going to college

If you use a phone too much you will become st*pid. The reason Millenials are st*pid is they use theyre phones too much. Read a book instead!

• ?

I have a cell phone, but am not moist at the moment. Very presumptuous of you

person without knowledge is pointless..School makes our discipline, leadership qualities, friendship and many other things which siri cannot gives..

What are you talking about? WE DONT GO TO SCHOOL

: - )

I have no need to go to school or need a map, I use a thing called logic my friend.

To learn a few basic things about LIFE and HOW IT WORKS.Now,if you look around at kids today you can instantly see that not many are actually attending school or are too busy on their cell phones to learn when they are there.Kids today,despite technology,ARE DUMBER THAN A BAG OF POPCORN KERNELS...!!!

It prevents crime low wages degradation of society diseases war n the end of modern civilization

Source(s): Third World countries
  • ?

• ?

Would you seriously be happy if one day you were facing surgery and you heard saw the surgeon pausing with a scalpel and then heard her saying, “Hey Siri, how do I remove a gall bladder?”

Digital personal assistants are useful but are no substitute for education and knowledge. 

Without those, your hypothetical surgeon wouldn’t even know what to ask Siri. (“Hey Siri, how do I remove the small wobbly lumpy thing from below  the very large dark red thing? And what’s this sharp knife-like thing in my hand for?)

Also if (when?) GPS ever fails, and it definitely could under the right circumstances, then you’d need to use a map. Unfortunately you’d be in a position where you can’t read a map properly as nobody ever taught you to do it. You also wouldn’t be able to spot errors on maps (they all have some errors). A big advantage that “obsolete” maps have over standard GPS mapping is that they show physical topological features like gradients, how steep they are and which direction the gradients run. Printed maps are also immensely better at showing where you are *in relation to everything else*. Standard GPS maps are very inferior for that.

Without school you also wouldn’t really understand what miles or kilometres are, how to convert between them (even approximately), nor would you understand which map scale is best for your intended usage. You also would have difficulty reading street names, and any other written information around you.

• ?

What about dry people?  Are you a Xerophobe?

You learn things in school that you can't get from a screen.