How do I run a program that requires Adobe Flash, when Adobe Flash no longer works??

Okay so I am taking online courses to earn my Early Childhood Education Credential (CDA) and the company I use is called Smart Horizons, they require Flash player to run the courses, yet Flash no longer works....How am I supposed to finish my course? Thanks. 

Adobe Flash is not supported.

Try FireFox browser.

Adobe Flash is not supported 

Check with the course instructor, hope they will solve your matter. 

• Lv 7

you need to contact the company. if you are paying them, they need to provide a way to access the materials you have paid them for, or offer a refund.

Flash is no longer being updated, and is now no longer considered secure. if they are just videos, HTML web code now allows them to be embedded without Flash Player. but that is up to the provider.

if you are NOT paying for them, then i would contact the website's owner anyways, but you should probably just look for a different option. there are probably MUCH better choices out there, and anyone still running Flash is probably using WAY outdated material...

I assume that you were hit by a patch released by Microsoft on January 12th that disables Flash from running in your browser.  All it really does in change a setting in a configuration file for the browser that tells it not to run Flash.  All you need to do is edit the setting to allow Flash to play for the Smart Horizon site.

Here is an article on how to do that in Edge and Chrome.

https://fossbytes.com/how-to-enable-adobe-flash-pl...

Complain to the istructor.

Who's told you that Adobe Flash no longer works?  That is incorrect.

Adobe Flash is no longer supported, so you won't get any further updates to it, but if you haven't uninstalled Flash from your computer, it's still there.