How do I run a program that requires Adobe Flash, when Adobe Flash no longer works??

Okay so I am taking online courses to earn my Early Childhood Education Credential (CDA) and the company I use is called Smart Horizons, they require Flash player to run the courses, yet Flash no longer works....How am I supposed to finish my course? Thanks. 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Adobe Flash is not supported.

• 1 month ago

Try FireFox browser.

• 1 month ago

Adobe Flash is not supported 

• 1 month ago

Check with the course instructor, hope they will solve your matter. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Lv 7
    1 month ago

you need to contact the company. if you are paying them, they need to provide a way to access the materials you have paid them for, or offer a refund.

Flash is no longer being updated, and is now no longer considered secure. if they are just videos, HTML web code now allows them to be embedded without Flash Player. but that is up to the provider.

if you are NOT paying for them, then i would contact the website's owner anyways, but you should probably just look for a different option. there are probably MUCH better choices out there, and anyone still running Flash is probably using WAY outdated material...

• 1 month ago

I assume that you were hit by a patch released by Microsoft on January 12th that disables Flash from running in your browser.  All it really does in change a setting in a configuration file for the browser that tells it not to run Flash.  All you need to do is edit the setting to allow Flash to play for the Smart Horizon site.

Here is an article on how to do that in Edge and Chrome.

https://fossbytes.com/how-to-enable-adobe-flash-pl...

• 1 month ago

Complain to the istructor.

• 1 month ago

Who's told you that Adobe Flash no longer works?  That is incorrect.

Adobe Flash is no longer supported, so you won't get any further updates to it, but if you haven't uninstalled Flash from your computer, it's still there.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.