k asked in Home & GardenCleaning & Laundry · 1 month ago

washing machine bolts ?

I bought a washing machine and removed the transportation bolts out except when removing one of them the other half fell in the washing machine. 

I'm not sure on what to do like would this be okay not cause any problems. if you could let me know that will be great.

Thanks.

Calling the engineer, seems to be a different issue. 

Ty for all answers, much appreciated. 

Try tipping the machine up, it might fall out of the bottom because most machines are open at the bottom.  You could unbolt the top to grab it but it may have a seal which would invalidate your guarantee if you break it.  There's a good chance that it's already on the floor underneath the machine.  Obviously you can't leave stray pieces of metal inside it as they could cause a short circuit or get caught in some moving parts.

should be under machine.

it will be resting at the bottom of the machine so don't worry about it 

• Barry

Yes it happens. No harm will occur. It's only a spacer which will be lying on the base panel. It may even be under the machine.