Is watching porn while dating count as cheating?

My girlfriend says it is but I tend to disagree 

It is to your girlfriend, and that's all that matters. So if you don't think it is and are not respecting that boundary she has, then you are at an impasse and should break up. Any relationship you're in where you cannot respect the other person's boundaries, whether you think their boundaries are reasonable or not, is 100% doomed to failure and needs to be ended sooner rather than later.

And if you think you can convince her it's OK with argument, you need to think again. You can't logic feelings away. She feels cheated on by you watching porn, a betrayal that makes her feel insecure and not good enough. No amount of you explaining is going to explain away how she actually feels. Her emotions are her emotions and she's entitled to them, so if you must watch porn because of how it makes you feel and she must have a boyfriend who doesn't watch porn because of how it makes her feel, then there's no talking to do, only breaking up to do.

females see it that way but men still do it.

I am NOT watching that bullsh*t 

I know a lot of girls/ women don’t like it but I just think it’s a meaningless act. They aren’t getting turned on by the people, just the action. So it doesn’t bother me if my boyfriend watched porn. However... if we were living together, yes that would completely piss me off 

• T J

No it is not cheating.

No, if she wants you to not get off without her she must be willing to do fulfill all your desires every time.

• edward

It’s not.  I would say it is educational.  Use some of the moves you see to spice up your sex life.  That’s the way i see it.  Me and my wife have watched porn together and seen things we haven’t thought about before and some of them are our new favourites.  It’s not cheating if you’re using it the way i do

Your girlfriend is a bit on the dim side and doesn't have the vaguest notion that guys masturbate and watch porn often... it's what they do, it's normal.

And i think it's really ridiculous for a girl to be jealous of porn. And your girlfriend IS jealous of adult entertainment. That's sort of pathetic.

If that's her line of thinking when it comes to porn, just wait until you find out what other crazy opinions she holds.