Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Wife talked me into cucking once and i regret it.?

Long story short, i agreed to it because our life and marriage have been perfect for years. I wanted to give her something big for her birthday and at the time it felt like a good thing to do but now i can hardly look at her. I really regret the decision, she even feels bad. We are just two tortured souls now. How to fix it?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Cucking isn't for everyone. Many enjoy it although it's something that both parties must be 100% in favor of trying before you try it. I would recommend that, if you haven't already done so, you sit down and seriously discuss the issue with her. Tell her that it was something that you definitely didn't enjoy and, that you will never do it again, as well as tell her that you still love her but cucking is a thing of the past. Remember that you agreed to it beforehand and you shouldn't hold this one incident against her.

• 1 month ago

What's wrong? Nothing.   Both of you hate it, now ya know. Move on, no regrets. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why not tell the readers the reason why you regret it so that the readers  will get the full idea about what your wife talked to you .

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If you both agree this was a mistake never to be repeated spend the rest of the time you have in lockdown to plan an epic adventure you'll do together once the pandemic ends. Make it an item you can both check off your bucket lists and be willing to save up and spend plenty on it. Give yourselves a once in a lifetime positive experience to nullify this once in a lifetime negative experience you've had. Use the time to reconnect and rewind to back before this happened. Reclaim what brought you together in the first place and laugh about it until it's just a silly thing you can use to crack each other up once in a while. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Life is full of regrets and horrible choices we make zxjq

. . . . . . . . .  

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

• 1 month ago

Never heard of this word ever: "cucking", so I am guessing it is something out of the norm! 🐓🙄🤫😲🤪👯‍♀️🤼‍♂️🤼‍♀️ Like the Greeks do, whatever it was doesn't sound good, nor does this claim:

"our life and marriage have been perfect for years". I'd say you're fooling yourself with making that claim. Your wife sure sounds like she is very discontented in your far from perfect marriage. She doesn't seem like wife material nor a role model at all for future children. SMH!

How to fix two tortured souls for commiting an immoral act while married to each other cannot be fixed. It's too late to turn back the clock, to unring the bell.Divorce is the fix. When and IF you ever find another woman you are interested in and start dating, before becoming too serious and end up moving in together or   remarry, first find out if she's into immoral, strange, or kinky acts! n

• 1 month ago

You can't fix 'it'. You may (eventually) be able to gain some self-respect if you divorce her and go get your mind together. That she also allowed this to happen shows she is not worth having as a wife, and that you initiated it shows you really are no worthy of being the husband.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

nothing will fix it,,, if you decided to regret it, you cannot fix it

if things were perfect there should be no reason to do such a extreme thing 

• adam
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

seriously? WOW! You are kinda foolish. She already see you as a chump now. She made you watch her with another man? Are you stupid? Heres a maybe fix. Make her watch you with way hotter woman. Do not let her participate. Make sure you *** on your wifes face though. 

• 1 month ago

There is only one way:  DIVORCE.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.