Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

I just found out my wife cheated on me with with her bestfriend. How should I address the situation?

She claimed the reason for cheating on me was because she though I was cheating on her because I haven't been home recently even though the reason why I haven't been home much is because I've been working late and hadn't had the chance to do anything, this is the first day I had off in a long while. What should I do?

Sounds like trust issues abound.  Her excuse sounds lame when a simple text letting her know you have to work would have eliminated her suspicions.  and if she had suspicions why did she not talk to you about it instead of commiting adultery.  I would leave her.

• Ya-Hoo

Sounds like you should divorce her

If what you claim here is in fact true;  that your wife screwed around on you then your marriage is over! Sad thing is you felt compelled to come to a tacky Q&A social media site to reveal to total strangers that your wife stepped out on you and cheated with another! I can't see the justification of a sincere person coming to a forum like this and revealing something that is as important, critical as the ultimate matrimonial deception! Rather than come here and casually throw your intimate personal business around for strangers to poke and prod at, you should be searching for resolve and making important decisions regarding your future! If in fact your wife was correct in her assumption that you were screwing around; you have no room to talk, and make accusations regarding cheating! Grow up man!

• hart

just smile!!!!!!!!!!

• garry

hey if her best friend wants her then keep her !!! doesnt accept used goods ..

Forgive her and be conscious next time. If you see her not stopping cheating with yourself in the future, then better to find next woman with loyalty and care.

Wait, your wife cheated on you because she THOUGHT that you were cheating on her??! Had she ever asked you if you were indeed cheating? 

Also, how did you find out that she cheated on you with her Bestfriend? Did you catch her or did she confess to that indiscretion?

If she confessed, and if her "bestfriend" is not a male, but a female, that very well might mean that she's really into females and wants to come "out of the closet", so to speak, and that's the only way she knows how to break the news.

If she's not a lesbian, then she is definitely bisexual. That's also a cop out and her excuse for cheating.

If you've never cheated on her, and have been working overtime, putting in all those hours, then shame on her! You deserve someone better than her. Good luck.

• david

Dump her, and kick her out. 

Get whatever proof you can of her infidelity and go see the best divorce lawyer you can find. Stupid twit doesn't deserve forgiveness. Kick her to the curb like the piece of trash she is.

• adam

If she thought you were cheating on here she should have confronted you and talked it out to get to the truth. The fact that instead she just slept with her so called best friend suggests that she has wanted an excuse to what she did. If she did it once she will most likely do it again. You can try to work this out ORRRR just get a divorce