Madison asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Natural ways for breast growth?

I’m 23 pretty much flat chested which wouldn’t bug me if everyone kept saying I’m a guy because of it. Other then surgery is there anything maybe I can do to help my situation, maybe naturally?

Attachment image

36 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I never understood why people would post pictures like this that gets seen all over the Internet. Don’t you want privacy?

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i highly doubt that the person in this picture is anywhere near that age as they look to be about 12-13 years old

• 1 month ago

Madison, you're an attractive young lady and I wouldn't worry about the size of your breasts at all. If you're self-conscious, use a little padding. A real man doesn't care about their size.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You poor thing.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

If you can't do the surgery, padding is your only other option. There are NO supplements, foods, exercises or any other OUTside influences that will make breasts grow bigger. Even pregnancy won't make them grow more than a little bit, and that will disappear after birth. 

Breast size is determined by genetics. When you're 60 you'll be more than glad to have them small and un-saggy. But now, just make the most of your other features and forget the SIZE you are--because that is really no indication of your worth. 

• hart
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

For a milking caw 

• garry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

try getting pregnant , i'll be glad to  help , or have them sucked more often .

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You look fine the way you are. My last gf was an A cup, and I thought they were perfect. Forget huge jugs- they are unsightly. lol

• 1 month ago

Why though? Your absolutely perfect and beautiful! 😍

• 1 month ago

Short of implants there isn't much.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.