Madison asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Natural ways for breast growth?

I’m 23 pretty much flat chested which wouldn’t bug me if everyone kept saying I’m a guy because of it. Other then surgery is there anything maybe I can do to help my situation, maybe naturally?

I never understood why people would post pictures like this that gets seen all over the Internet. Don’t you want privacy?

• kelvin

i highly doubt that the person in this picture is anywhere near that age as they look to be about 12-13 years old

Madison, you're an attractive young lady and I wouldn't worry about the size of your breasts at all. If you're self-conscious, use a little padding. A real man doesn't care about their size.

You poor thing.  

If you can't do the surgery, padding is your only other option. There are NO supplements, foods, exercises or any other OUTside influences that will make breasts grow bigger. Even pregnancy won't make them grow more than a little bit, and that will disappear after birth. 

Breast size is determined by genetics. When you're 60 you'll be more than glad to have them small and un-saggy. But now, just make the most of your other features and forget the SIZE you are--because that is really no indication of your worth. 

• hart

For a milking caw 

• garry

try getting pregnant , i'll be glad to  help , or have them sucked more often .

• ?

You look fine the way you are. My last gf was an A cup, and I thought they were perfect. Forget huge jugs- they are unsightly. lol

Why though? Your absolutely perfect and beautiful! 😍

Short of implants there isn't much.