Anonymous

Do you agree with interracial couples?

No, I don't. Kids born out of interracial marriage are usually confused about their identity and get obsessed with their DNA. It could be worse if both the couples are completely different to each other in terms of race. It is still okay if someone marries a person who doesn't looks much different from him. 

I neither agree nor disagree. Human beings were created to be able to reproduce offspring with other human beings. If God gave us that ability with no restrictions saying that we must be of the same race then I do not see that it can be 'wrong'.  However, whether or not it's advisable is different. When marrying outside of one's race, social class etc. can often create problems.  I feel that it is better to marry within one's own race, colour, class etc. because they will have much more in common, their children will have two parents who are very alike in opinions etc. and it is much more likely that the couple will be happy and stay together and the children will never need to feel closer to one than they do to the other.

No. Kids from interracial marriages almost always turn out to be unhinged anti-white racists. First, they start hating the white side of the family. Then they end up hating the entire white race. 

Being raise as a racist here in Texas, I never got used to black and white relationships. BUT, at the end of the day, I do realize that there is nothing wrong with it and their relationships do produce some very fine offsprings. I still cringe at interracial affairs, but deep down know that they are OK.

I support it and encourage it

All humans alive are the same race: Homo Sapiens Sapiens

Source(s): post-WW2 science

Depends. @Zirp -  you are wrong. You and tentofield surely have an agenda. Humans don’t even belong to the same species, let alone race. We are more like hybrid species. Eurasians mixed  with Neanderthals. Present-day sub-Saharan Africans trace up to 19% of their genetic ancestry to an extinct archaic hominid species (Homo erectus or Homo habilis) that is NOT found in the DNA of present-day Asians or Caucasians. 

It's none of my business and I don't even think bout it.

Sure, why not. Love has no boundries.

About what?