What games were released for ps vita but never made again for future platforms?

For example Lego Lord of the Rings and Lego the Hobbit. On wikipedia it says those games were never released on platforms after the ps vita and ps3. I want to find more games like this to collect

• Cantra

There's a ton of obscure visual novels but most of them are on PC too like Psychedelia of the Ashen Hawk. The ones that are only on Vita that I remember offhand,

Soul Sacrifice,

Little Big Planet: Playstation Vita (a totally exclusive Vita version, not a port of the main series games),

I know 'Criminal Girls: Invite Only' was a remake from a PSP game, I think Criminal Girls 2 is Vita-exclusive,

Dungeon Travelers 2-2, (Dungeon Travelers 2 is another PSP remake),

Uncharted: Golden Abyss

Which I sure as hell would rather play on a console. Why it hasn't been ported to ps4 is beyond me.

Those two lego games you listed are both on most platforms including ps4 and pc. Anyway here is a list of vita exclusives. https://gamingplatforms.fandom.com/wiki/List_Of_Pl...

Jean d’Arc, which I really like.