What supplements do you recommend for good health?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

fish oil d-3  --------------------------

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I take the Holli Babbah ond thes all I need as far..as you know. Et es goot for...whatever you want sungtine ok?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

An allergen free balanced diet. I never take capsule based supplements, fish oil in liquid form is an exception but only when I need to but no than 2 or 3 times a week when I start taking them again in future. I have stopped fish oil for exactly three months till today’s date. 

• 2 months ago

Bitter tea, fish oil, cucumber. Insya Allah help. Allahu akbar ! Viva Indonesia !

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Robin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

All of them.         

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You don't need supplements if you know what foods provide which vitamins, minerals and other nutrients. Why take a Vitamin C supplement when you could enjoy 1 cup of pineapple and obtain nearly an entire day's worth of it. 

Supplements are for people who have a deficiency caused by poor dieting or lifestyle. If you do not have a deficiency supplementing can have more counterproductive effects than beneficial since the vast majority of vitamins, minerals and nutrients, protein even, will result in excess amounts known as ___ toxicity with severe effects.

• 2 months ago

none if you have a good diet. You get better nutrients from food than supplements

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

you take vitamins for that

• Petter
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

None what so ever.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.