Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do most employed liberals only have jobs because their employers feel bad for them?

• Kathy

That is so not true.......

• Mike L

I've had my teaching job for 16 years now and consistently get excellent evaluations. One thing I do differently than some of my conservative teaching co-workers is I don't press my beliefs on my students. One science teacher refuses to teach evolution. 

The Oxford dictionary defines liberal as follows; "A liberal is some one who is willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own, they are open to new ideas and they are favorable to or respectful of individual rights and freedoms.  In a political context liberals favor individual liberty, free trade, and moderate political and social reform."

In my experience, most employers want themself, their staff and their customers to be treated with respect, regardless of their skin color, their sexuality, or their religion.  Why don't you?

Do Cons realize that if they're at Walmart screaming and making a scene by harassing hardworking employees because they're too much of a spoiled privileged selfish brat to wear a mask employees have every right to be scared of said unhinged and potentially dangerous person to be at their company and have every right to fire them?

True of both eextremes