Fake medical bill with my name and address, what do I do?

so far between last year and up until right now, I've received three fake medical bills with my valid name and address on them. 

the first medical bill came from California, Never been to California, got that in the mail twice. Then moved back to my dads house months later without ever changing my mailing address. And Two days ago I opened a piece of mail that is a medical bill with a procedure stated on it that I've never undergone, nor have I been to that location! Its scary that I never changed my address and I just received this piece of mail with a valid name and address. searching on the internet is useless, I have no idea what to do and honestly Im a little frightened, what the hell do I do about this?

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

It could be a scam.

It COULD be a case of ID theft.

It could be a clerical error.

If it is either ID theft or a billing error, you NEED to address the issue.

A typical scam wouldn't sent 3 bills.

I suggest consulting an attorney for advice on how to proceed.

I suspect that the facility doing the billing will have information.  It is NOT unusual for billing to be handled out of State.  My suspicion is if you call XYZ and say you are being billed for XYZ and ask why, the billing department will have an answer.  I personally don't know what the h*ll else you can do.  It appears to be common sense, but, than again ...

.

Last November I got a bill for a procedure on my late husband who died very suddenly in his early 30's EIGHT years ago.  Someone somehow got his information.  Rather than be "scared" I called and ASKED - they cancelled the bill and I'm assuming they will find the culprit.

• A

You have to call the hospital and tell them you’ve never been there and that the bill is fraudulent. But before you do that, go online and look up the phone number for the billing department for the hospital in question. Do not call the number on the bill in case it’s a scam to collect personal information. Then you can tell the hospital that you’ve never been there and see if they can fix it or at least tell you what needs to be done to correct the problem. 

• Tavy

Scammers buy lists of names and addresses, at some time you filled in a form , maybe Online, scammers buy people's details by the thousands.

Just bin it. It happens to a lot of people.