Would you stay with your husband if he called you a C*NT and a piece of S*it? I’ve called him an asshole back. ?

We’ve only been married a year but lately if we argue he will call me names. 

Does he really love me if he calls me these names?

• i + i

No            .

My husband and I do not resort to name calling, and we have been married over 30 years. I'd say we would not have lasted that long if either of us treated the other that way.

Nope I sure wouldn't. And I wouldn't call anyone the name you called your spouse either. 

You deserve each other.

• Ricky

Don't take it personally. He was only mad 

No, I would not stay with an abuser such as this one. Why are you sinking to his level and calling him names too? Be careful. An abuser tends to to intensify and the next thing you know, he'll be hitting you, too, if he hasn't done so already.

Sometimes it's just them dealing with parts of life that they never shared with you. is there something new that's happening that wasn't happening before he started calling you these names?

Maybe you should move to a different trailer for a while.