Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

?
Lv 4
? asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 3 months ago

Nuts on a pizza....yes or no?

I was trying to think up some new dynamic pizza topping with an X-factor and I thought of nuts.

Has a nut pizza already been tried or did I just invent it?

Imagine you chomp into a slice and instead of the same boring old sausage, cheese, peppers and mushroom your senses suddenly encounter cashew nuts?

Doesn't have to be cashews, I would be comfortable using walnuts or macadamias or almonds or even brazils or pecans, I am very flexible with nuts. Except donuts.

Can a nut pizza be the next big thing?

I would first try it out on lumberjacks and auto mechanics and dentists before releasing it worldwide, just in case something goes horribly wrong. 

What is your policy with this, how do you stand?

Will you be asking for nuts next time you order pizza?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    3 months ago
    Favourite answer

I have actually had a pizza with nuts on it before .. but it was a SWEET pizza

Chocolate and Peanut.

If Pinenuts count as nuts though then I have had a pizza in Venice that had them on it.

Tomato, Onion, Basil, Pinenut and Sultanas.

• 3 months ago

That's just NUTS!

• ?
    Lv 4
    3 months ago

I have had a "Flatbread pizza" that had Bleu Cheese, pears and walnuts.

• denise
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Maybe some 'pine nuts' on a chicken / pesto pizza.

Or a few toasted sesame seeds over an 'oriental' style one.

Maybe not whole nuts though! 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • garry
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

no but maybe peanut butter and jelly (jam), think about it , could be on something pizzas for breakfast , egg and bacon pizza , baked bean pizza

• 3 months ago

I have had a "Flatbread pizza" that had Bleu Cheese, pears and walnuts.

I have had a dessert pizza with apples, cinnamon and pecans also anther with Peanut butter and chocolate. 

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Some places in Thailand put nuts on pizza. Other place put pistachios on pizza. I guess whatever sells-but My Italian Grandma would be horrified at both. 

• 3 months ago

Thai pizza has peanuts. 

• 3 months ago

I know there are some who put pine nuts on a pizza, but nuts in general....no. Just..........no.

• 3 months ago

There’s pistachio pizza. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.