Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Im in need of serious help, I cant let my husbands past go, do I need therapy?

My husband is a darkskin black man, he said was teased & not a popular kid. He has always had a preference for white women & told me that he was treated well among them. Im mixed race so it was whatever, I on the other hand was not treated well among black ppl so I kind of understood. 

Early in our relationship he admitted to sleeping with other women and I didn't think too much of it because we werent serious. A year in, I go thru his messages and was shocked, these women were prostitutes, drug addicts, one was pregnant with another mans baby, another was married. They stole from him, used him, called him the N word when mad and there was a lot of drama, him begging for their time that I instantly lost respect for him, his reasoning for race preference was a lie & the type of females he choose was nothing like me. I have never done drugs or prostitution and I also don't steal, I have a degree and work in healthcare.

He told me he was at a low point, I tried to let it go and married him 2 years later. I still see hes messaging females that are into drugs, even the women that stole from him. he claims they are friends and I am judgemental. Im finding myself snapping more and more over this. Especially because he likes to call certain females ugly or talk about certain female attitudes, I honestly hate that. I feel how dare he could when I know the type of female he been with.

At the same time I married him knowing this but im still very disgusted by it. 

I need help. 

Hola! Como estas? Orthodoxy is the only true faith. How to know if a church is truly Orthodox or not (that is, it's following the antichrist but claims to follow Jesus)? Orthodox has one Jesus cup with one Jesus spoon; priest finishes what's left in the cup after all the sick people ate from it (he never gets sick obviously). Some "churches" recently said that they will not allow one cup one spoon during the Coronavirus pandemic ("COVID-19") [obviously, these are not truly churches and don't have Jesus there (they have antichrist's blood there with hexagram on bread instead of normal IC XC NIKA cross/8sided star of the Mother of Jesus)]. For some, the language in this paragraph will be unclear... sorry then. After China attacks Russia, resurrected saint Seraphim of Sarov will show new Ruski Orthodox Tsar who will slay traitors; currently 300 bishops in Russia; 3 bishops will remain and 297 will be killed as they are traitors. Antichrist will claim that Ruski Orthodox Tsar is too strict (ala saint Tsar Ivan "the Terrible" who didn't kill his son and who did 1200 earthly bow downs each day and now is singing "HOLY, HOLY, HOLY" with the Cherubim/Seraphim). Thanks for reading; if you don't understand the wording; sorry, forgive me. Adios, Amigos!

Source(s): pochaev.org.ua/?pid=2249

You need more than just therapy.  Amongst other things you need to empathize with your husband.  I have looked at females other than my wife and even been excited by them.  Yet there is only one woman I wish to be with day after day.

I would say you need therapy, and possibly couples counseling as well. Go for it.