Should homosexuality be outlawed in Australia because it is unnatural and against the Bible?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Regwah
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

So much would be outlawed if people didn't cherry pick what they want to believe in the bible, homosexuality is no worse than adultery in God's eyes, lots of Christians are into that.

Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery. Luke 16:18

"Anything that happens, happens within the laws of nature or it wouldn't happen"

Peoples sexuality is a small part of who they are & none of our business.

Oh yeah spilling our seed on the ground is no good either, from my understanding God would prefer it we raped someone.

• Cee
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No and I don't give a stuff whether you think it's against the Bible.

• 1 month ago

No you dick. What planet do you live on? Do you realize that people have the right to be happy, whether they are gay,queer,trans,bi,have 2 heads and a tail. Get with the program and this place called earth would be a lot happier!!

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You prefer to march in lock step to a 2000 year old book of dubious origins. I do not.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Grow up get a Life and an education they cannot help how they are Born Much like you cannot help being Born Stupid

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Can we just be allowed to not be forced to celebrate it now ? 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No one wants laws that dictate what can and cant be done just go be a ****** in your own home and not out in public will do.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

> Should homosexuality be outlawed?

NO

> it is unnatural?

No. It has been observed in hundreds of species. Nature doesn't care if individuals make offspring

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

yes it should be 

• 1 month ago

1 not everybody is religious 2 people can love who they want (within reason) 3. im pretty sure this is a troll question

• 1 month ago

This is not a question about travel, is it?

If you could travel back in time to just 1996, in Tasmania, male homosexuality was still illegal there and then. I'm personally glad that it changed.

But I'm also probably unnatural and against the Bible, let's face it, everything is...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.