Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Will President Biden be grim about the pandemic and push fear down our throats for another year or two?

I was no fan of Trump and I think he was a terrible leader to have during a pandemic. However, I’m worried that Biden will be the extreme opposite and will try to push in us that the pandemic is a lot worse than it really is. 400,000 dead is horrible, but will Biden push things down our throat like every family in America will have a death from the pandemic soon like it’s the end of the world? Well he push that we have to social distance and isolate even after we are vaccinated? Well he saw the notion that it is unsafe for many years for us to live a normal life? Or will he share the reality that the pandemic is in its last days and we probably have another six months of it and then it will be over if we get vaccinated? 

The quote below got me wondering about it and it’s from MSNBC "The single most important thing the Biden administration needs to do to fight the pandemic is communicate honestly and openly with the American people about what needs to be done," said Dr. Ashish Jha, dean of the Brown University School of Public Health. "The constant obfuscation and misinformation from the Trump administration, all the 'this is a hoax' stuff, that killed our pandemic response."

7 Answers

Relevance
  • y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Joe is pushing stimulus becouse people are hurting, while also pushing stopping unemployment if you have a chance to go to work. Between the 600 and then the 3 or 400, most that have been collecting unemployment have been made whole. The ones hurting are the ones that went from the full to the part time, due to the shutdowns. He apparently wants even more in that category.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If being grim about COVID and instilling fear is what is needed for people to take it seriously and ignore those selfish unpatriotic bastards who campaign against vaccination, masks and lockdowns he is doing the right thing to get America through the worst of the pandemic and back on its feet as quickly as possible.

• 1 month ago

Biden is the Antipotus, so it sounds like you got it right. Whatever is destructive, whatever destroys good things, the Antipotus will inspire. He will not be loved, he will inspire destruction. Empty streets and destitution. 

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Joe Biden is going to hell 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Strega
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

People often fear the truth. Others know being armed with the truth makes one stronger.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You mean ignore it so we dont panic? No. Trump panicked.

• 1 month ago

The CDC predicts that half a million Americans will have died from Covid-19 by the middle of February.  

President Biden is trying to address the terrible situation and will be honest.  I don't know why you have a problem with that. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.