Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

T/F Trump was the most cowardly person to ever sit in a mans seat in the W.H.?

Update:

Deplorables.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I don't know if he was the most cowardly, but I am certain that the wimp in chief ranks high on that list.  I can't believe there are people who see that chickencrap muther effer do all his cowardly things and think he is a manly man.  Yet they do. 

• Audrey
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

False.          

• 1 month ago

F...............

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No being killed in a nuclear holocaust is ok with you, right? He was the first cowardly president to set foot in North Korea since the war. Sure he backed down when Iran fired missiles at our base in Iraq, but he did remove troops from the middle east, after Obama had eight years to end the war like he promised. You never faced combat, so I wouldn't be pointing the coward finger if I were you.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

He stood up to your crap for 4 years, so what does that make you? Incompetent?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You POS. about time you woke up...Fang Fang you know all about a man's seat you little blockface concubine...SHOW YOUR FACE YOU COWARD...I am sorry we made you cry, it was too easy...

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That is the truth too child

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

False President Trump was the best President ever

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.