I'm getting tired of being called a Racist, Sexist, Homophobe, Xenophobe, Fascist.....?

What new slur words can liberals come up with over the next 4 years during the Biden administration? These words are getting banal. I need to hear something new.....

Update:

What's a Gammon?

Update 2:

I'm bringing back the word Putz. 

Update 3:

@?

Lackey is solid word...

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Then go to nazi Germany via a time machine 

• 1 month ago

Try stop doing whatever it is you do that makes people call you those things.  This is a case where it is actually about you.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Then stop acting like that.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Are you whining and crying after someone calls you out for being those things? lol . You realize if you stop being those things no one will call you those labels.  Then you could stop being a little ******  whining after someone corrected you for being a bad person. 

Saying shi.t to intentionally set people off doesn't make you special. It makes you into a dumb shi.t. You're being stupid. You do something bad and when people call you out on it, you whine about people correcting you when you're the one who started it all. Just stop starting shi.t. It's not like you don't know you're instigating or soliciting that attention.  Are you mentally deficient like it's your super power where you can't stop starting shi.t? Do we need to send  you to a mental institution because you can't control yourself? What happened? Your parents not give you enough attention or love you enough you decided to become a complete a.ss because otherwise, no one will pay attention to you? Grow up and stop taking out your issues on other people because you're messed up in the head most likely from a bad upbringing. 

Next time you're about to say something sexist, racist, homophobic, xenophobic or bigoted. Tell yourself to stop being a little ******. Why are you starting shi.t? You're being a dumb ****** right now. Then maybe someday you'll be a grown a.ss man like you're supposed to be and not whatever sorry pathetic embarrassment you are. Although I get your parents, I'd ignore you too because I was ashamed of you. You're unloveable. Cry again like the little btch you are. I wanna lick those salty tears.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Bright ,Intelligent, Tender,Cute, Honey......*****

• 2 months ago

Just be a dumb liberal and then there is no way in hell you will ever be accused of those things.

• Zany
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Lackey, cult member, I'm going to stick with Lackey, though I like peckerwood.

• 2 months ago

Stop being those things.  Problem solved. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

In the U.K. we would call you a Gammon. Do you like that one?

• 2 months ago

maybe dont be those things then lmao

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.