I’m a guy with thin calves, is it wrong to have thicc thighs and a thicc bottom?

I’m a guy raised to wear Adiddas, Nikes and Adiddas while growing up, and I was just wondering if it was wrong to have thicc thighs and a thicc bottom on the count of me being made to wear these other brands instead of Sketchers and ASICS. The reason why I wore these is because my dad was insecure of my identity not being masculine, so he masculinised my body as much as possible, despite the fact I am a metrosexual by default.

Would my calves have gotten thicker if my dad didn’t force me to wear Nikes, Adiddas and Filas?

• Audrey

That's ridiculous. The type of shoes you wore have nothing whatsoever to do with your leg type.

They would have grown exponentially thiccer. Nikes, Adiddas, and Fila's stunt the growth of thicc thighs and bottoms. 

Source(s): i also ride the metro to work

i dont think so