Need Help! What type of sudden insomnia is this ??

There are 2 major problems with my sleeping patterns I've discovered recently

1 I sleep at 11oclock usually on the work nights and I used to sleep fine and even after waking up in the middle of the night I fell back asleep quickly, but recently like past few weeks ive started waking up at 5 am to pee and then I can't fall back asleep until 7 and wake up feeling exhausted at 8,

2 on the days I lift heavy weights such as weighted squats 2 pm in the afternoon,then on the same day when I sleep at 11 I can't fall asleep all night like chronic insomnia, zero sleep, it makes me really exhausted, I've heard excercise is great for sleep and I work out at least 9 hours before bed time then why is this happening at all ???

I just turned 34 and this is quite new to me I wonder what's happening with my brain ?? I drink no tea or coffee after 5 pm, eat healthy and finish my dinner at least 4 hours before bed time, I turn of electronics at least 2 hours before bed 

I used to be fine and slept ok waoke up feeling rested but now suddenly I wonder why this is happening it's making me really nervous ???

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.